The Corporate Innovation Podcast, presented by Singularity University, goes beyond the “disrupt or die” headlines and explores how world leading innovators truly create transformation, growth and impact.
Join Kris Østergaard, Co-Founder of SingularityU Nordic and author of Transforming Legacy Organizations, in conversations on all things corporate innovation here, or on your podcast platform of choice.
Listen to the latest episode
- 36: Innovation through Ethical AI
- 35: Innovating for sustainability
- 34: The innovation powers of Amazon
- 33: An outside-in look at innovation in Amazon
- 32: How to innovate responsibly
- 31: Tools for becoming an ethical company
- 30: Innovating for long term
- 29: Innovating with intentional integrity
- 28: The end of the winner-take-all era?
- 27: A deep dive into measuring innovation
- 26: Disrupting yourself with global competitions
- 25: Disrupting corporate culture
- 24: The impact of the longevity
- 23: COVID-19’s impact on technology, trends and innovation
- 22: How the disruption of food will transform the world
- 21: The impact of quantum technologies
- 20: Disruptive inventions through adventurous thinking
- 19: Innovation on the final frontier: Space
- 18: Humanocracy: Creating Organizations as Amazing as the People’s Inside Them
- 17: The neuroscience of uncertainty, creativity and innovation
- 16: An AI futurist in the c-suite
- 15: Gaining competitive advantage from the next wave of digital transformation
- 14: Transformation from product focused to purpose driven sustainability company
- 13: Radical open innovation
- 12: The ethics of invention
- 11: The dark side of technology
- 10: Disrupting an industry
- 9: Inventing the future with an X Division
- 8: How to innovate for an ethical future
- 7: Unlearn to navigate a radically changing world
- 6: How to leverage digital for 10x impact in times of crisis
- 5: Experimenting your way into an unknown future
- 4: The future is faster than you think & flow as your innovation accelerator
- 3: Selecting the right metrics and setting up internal startup programs
- 2: Building a corporate venture arm
- 1: Innovation labs and the power of narrative-driven innovation
About Kris Østergaard
Kris is an author, researcher and globally sought after keynote speaker on innovation, corporate culture and the impact of technological change. He is Co-Founder of SingularityU Nordic and global Singularity University faculty on innovation in large, established organizations.
Besides being the author of Transforming Legacy Organizations, Kris also co-authored The Fundamental 4s - Designing Extraordinary Customer Experiences in an Exponential World and After Shock - The World’s Foremost Futurists Reflect on 50 Years of Future Shock―and Look Ahead to the Next 50.
He has Co-Founded the experience design firm DARE2, accelerator program Thinkubator and co-working space DARE2mansion.
Kris is also a board member, angel investor, advisor to both startups and Fortune 500s and the Host of Singularity University’s “Corporate Innovation Podcast”.
If you have comments, questions or suggestions for great guests on the podcast, don’t hesitate to write to firstname.lastname@example.org.