David G. White Jr., PhD, is partner and Co-Founder at Ontos Global and a cognitive anthropologist, in conversation with Kris on new approaches to organizational culture and change based on emerging science of the cultural mind.
Share this episode:
- 0:48 Why write on a book on disrupting corporate culture
- 3:17 Does culture drive business performance?
- 7:41 Roundabout relationships in business
- 12:38 Influence of leaders on company culture
- 16:15 Where does change in culture come from?
- 19:50 Can change occur without power?
- 37:08 What increases likelihood of success
- 39:44 Would corporate culture exist in the future?
- 44:04 How to navigate around COVID-19
- 50:27 Advice on fostering culture during uncertainty
Don’t miss out on new episodes
Subscribe to the Corporate Innovation Podcast newsletter and receive updates when a new episode is released every Monday.
You will also receive a weekly newsletter written by Kris Østergaard with reflections on the latest podcast, updates on other cutting edge corporate innovation related news and an introduction to the upcoming episode.
About The Corporate Innovation Podcast:
The Corporate Innovation Podcast, presented by Singularity University, goes beyond the “disrupt or die” headlines and explores how world leading innovators truly create transformation, growth and impact.
Join Kris Østergaard, Co-Founder of SingularityU Nordic and author of Transforming Legacy Organizations, in conversations on all things corporate innovation every Monday, here, or on your podcast platform of choice.
Connect with Kris on social media: