Brian Solis, 8x bestselling author, digital anthropologist and Global Innovation Evangelist at Salesforce in conversation with Kris Østergaard on the concept of employing an AI futurist and how to navigate the Post-Corona world also dubbed as the Novel Economy by Brian.
Share this episode:
- 1:28 Brian’s take on the pandemic from an innovation & business perspective
- 4:30 Rise of ethics in business in a pandemic
- 8:23 What has changed now vs then?
- 12:03 What is the novel economy?
- 16:04 What is an AI Futurist?
- 22:33 Can businesses implement an AI Futurist?
- 26:36 How to kickstart an AI friendly company?
Don’t miss out on new episodes
Subscribe to the Corporate Innovation Podcast newsletter and receive updates when a new episode is released every Monday.
You will also receive a weekly newsletter written by Kris Østergaard with reflections on the latest podcast, updates on other cutting edge corporate innovation related news and an introduction to the upcoming episode.
About The Corporate Innovation Podcast:
The Corporate Innovation Podcast, presented by Singularity University, goes beyond the “disrupt or die” headlines and explores how world leading innovators truly create transformation, growth and impact.
Join Kris Østergaard, Co-Founder of SingularityU Nordic and author of Transforming Legacy Organizations, in conversations on all things corporate innovation every Monday, here, or on your podcast platform of choice.
Connect with Kris on social media: