Any information regarding you that can make us, directly or indirectly identify or single you out. Such information can be your name, e-mail address, address, telephone number, image or date of birth
What topics do we cover?
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company (“SingularityU Nordic”) collects the following data:
Social Media Links
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide SingularityU Nordic with most of the data we collect. SingularityU Nordic does not sell nor track your data. We do not do retarget marketing, nor do we do paid advertisement on social media. We collect and process data when you:
- Register for our programs and offerings
- Voluntarily complete surveys for the programs or offerings you are enrolled in or provide feedback to our programs and offerings
- Contact us regarding our programs or offerings
SingularityU Nordic may also receive your data indirectly through the following sources
- Your organization, in the event you are nominated internally or sponsored by your company. In this case, your organization will provide your name and email, which we use to contact you regarding relevant program information.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so we can:
- Contact you regarding inquiries about our programs, corporate partnerships, hosting an event, our summits or booking one of our speakers/faculty
- Send you marketing information, product recommendations, newsletters, and other non-transactional communications about us, our affiliates and our partners for purposes of conducting legitimate direct marketing
- Share your Personal Data with service vendors or contractors in order to conduct programs or offerings (third parties specified below). For example: planning program and offerings, assisting with pre, during and post sales related enquiries or support and delivering content
- Administration of our services such as: hosting programs, booking of our speakers/faculty
- Send you administrative email notifications
- Send and manage invoicing
- Processing for the purpose of accounting and bookkeeping
Sharing your personal data with third parties
Your Personal Data will be shared with the following third parties for the purposes of operating our business, sending marketing and other communications related to our business, and for other purposes that are allowed by law or based on your consent. SingularityU Nordic does not sell any of your data. We do not share personal data with any third-party vendors, unless it is absolutely necessary to provide our service, and only if there is an adequate Data Processing Agreement (DPA) in place.
The following third parties are being used with the stated purpose by SingularityU Nordic:
- Conference Manager, a Denmark-based company, to manage registrations and participant communications before, during, and after our programs and events.
- SendinBlue, a France-based company, to send promotional material and newsletters to subscribers who have signed up to receive information regarding SingularityU Nordic programs and offerings, and as a form service to collect enquiries and sign ups from programs.
- SurveyMonkey, a US-based form service, to collect information from participants pre- and post- programs regarding their participation and experience.
- OneDrive, a US based company, to store data regarding our program and offerings and including your Personal Data if you have attended a program or have contacted us via our website or emai
- Slack, a US-based communication tool, to exchange day-to-day information regarding work tasks and projects.
- If your participation in a program requires that we send you a physical package by post prior to the program (for example: a participant swag box), we (1) prioritize sending packages to your company address, and (2) if that is not possible or if you request otherwise, we will send the package to your personal address only using trusted postal services who confirm that they will delete your personal data following provision of the service.
- E-conomic, a Denmark-based accounting service, to manage book keeping and accounting related transactions.
- In response to requests by a competent authority we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or is otherwise required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process
- With law enforcement officials, government authorities, or other third parties as necessary to comply with legal obligations or meet national security requirements
How do we store your data?
We store your data on Google cloud services hosted in Europe.
SingularityU Nordic will retain your Personal Data for the period required to fulfil the purposes for which the data has been collected. The retention period of Personal Data varies, depending on the purpose for which the data is collected. Data processed with consent as the legal basis will only be retained for as long as there is a valid consent to the processing of personal data.
Contact you regarding inquiries about our programs, corporate partnerships, hosting an event, our summits or booking one of our speakers/faculty
Until the relevant inquiry and any following processes has been finished
Send you marketing information, product recommendations, newsletters, and other non-transactional communications about us, our affiliates and our partners for purposes of conducting legitimate direct marketing
During the period of our business relationship with you unless you opt out of this processing
When we share your Personal Data with service vendors or contractors in order to conduct programs or offerings. For example: hosting and planning program and offerings, assisting with pre, during and post sales related enquiries or support and delivering content
During the period where we have a relationship with you and perform our services for you
Administration of our services such as: hosting programs, booking of our speakers/faculty
During the period where we have a relationship with you and perform our services for you
Accounting and bookkeeping
SingularityU Nordic would like to send you information about programs, offerings and updates relating to our business that we think you might be interested in, as well as those of our partner companies
If you have agreed to receive our marketing emails and materials, you may always unsubscribe and opt out. You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes or retaining your data. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us at email@example.com.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access: You have the right to request for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request that we correct any information regarding your personal data you believe is incorrect. You also have the right to request we complete information regarding your personal data you believe to be incomplete.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, if it is no longer required to administer and provide our services and offerings
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request we restrict processing of your personal data, under certain conditions
- The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to processing of your personal data, under certain conditions
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that we transfer the personal data that we have collected of you to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Right To Erasure
You are entitled to request us to erase any personal data we hold about you under EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you make a request, we have 30 days to respond to you. Should you wish to exercise any of these rights, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +45 60 11 22 44.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information.
SingularityU Nordic does NOT track data on our website, nor do we utilize cookies in any form.We do not do retarget marketing. We do not do paid advertising on Social Media.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser to not accept cookies, and you can remove cookies from your browser.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that SingularityU Nordic has not addressed your concerns in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s office at email@example.com or call them at +45 33 19 32 00 (please refer to their website for opening hours)
Exponential technologies are building the future today.
Want more info?
Coming right up! Please provide your contact information and share your questions with us and we will get back to you as soon as possible. We can’t wait to hear from you!
SingularityU Nordic, straight to your inbox.
Sign up for our monthly newsletter for the latest news from the SingularityU Nordic world, including information on events, summits, programs, news from our startups, special offers, and more!
[button href="/newsletter" title="Sign Up"]Sign Up[/button]