Strategic Relations Coordinator
SingularityU Nordic is a sister organisation to Singularity University in Silicon Valley who inspires and trains organizations to leverage exponential technologies to solve the global grand challenges. We just had an incredible SingularityU Nordic Summit in Stockholm this October that created a lot of interest in the market for us and we are incredibly busy. Therefore, we need a Strategic Relations Coordinator to build, grow and maintain our corporate partner portfolio.
The job is a full-time position. We are looking for the right person to join our team as soon as possible.
About the Job
As our Strategic Relations Coordinator, your tasks will include:
- Working closely with our management team in building our corporate partner portfolio.
- Building and maintaining relationships with our existing partners at the highest level.
- Uncovering corporate partner needs and wants and creating long-term partner strategies with some of the best organizations around.
- Being proactive and ready to reach out to organisations on your own accord when needed
- Sitting in on key high-level meetings, taking detailed notes and compiling concise takeaways
- Creating proposals and product descriptions as well as on-boarding partners.
- Actively using and helping to build and maintain our CRM system.
- Taking on important sales and execution-specific responsibilities for our yearly SingularityU Nordic Summit.
You are the best of both worlds: analytical and relational, strategic and hands-on, rational and emotional, purpose and profit-driven, and you understand both the corporate and startup scenes. You know your super powers and are not afraid to use them!
- A self-starter that can work independently but still iterates and listens to your colleagues.
- Great at creating real human relationships (if you understand robots too that’s a plus!)
- Proud of your unapologetic customer perspective.
- The kind of person who always thinks win-win.
- A person with near perfect proficiency in English and preferably Danish, orally and written.
- Hungry and eager to prove yourself in a top-notch, global organization.
- A job where you will work with Scandinavia’s leading-edge companies at the highest level.
- The possibility of being a key part in building a world-class institution that has one of the strongest brands in the world on tech, education, and innovation.
- A work environment where the ambition is to truly make a positive impact in the world.
- That the right person in this position will be trusted to take on complex and challenging assignments above and beyond the seniority level.
- A fast-paced, extremely ambitious and quality focused work environment where you will be busy, learn a lot and have a lot of fun.
- An international environment full of leading corporates, the coolest startups, and world-class experts - perfect for building an even stronger personal international network.
- Both salary and bonus.
- Perks such as brain food lunch, access to our fitness room, a café with rooftop terrace and invitations to cool events.
More about SingularityU Nordic
SingularityU Nordic is a proud partner to Singularity University (“SU”) in Silicon Valley - a global learning and innovation community using exponential technologies to tackle humanity’s biggest challenges and build an abundant future for all.
SingularityU Nordic is a B-corp
SingularityU Nordic is one of the few certified Benefit Corporations in the Nordics meaning we combine a for-profit business structure with social responsibility to best innovate and scale our impact. We make an effort to make sustainable choices, we thrive in diversity and we encourage a proactive approach to taking initiatives that improve the lives and experiences of our startups, partners, program participants, community and society as a whole.
We believe in fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment. Therefore we encourage anyone with a passion to create positive impact and see their qualifications, ambitions, and values reflected in the job descriptions to apply - regardless of e.g. religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age or disabilities.
As a member of our team, you will have access to mind expanding events, work with some of the best experts in the world and hang out with entrepreneurs on a quest to solve humanity’s biggest challenges. With your mindset and actions you will represent a value based and strong brand and be part of a small team with big ambitions. We support each other to grow and we proactively take action to always provide the best, transformational experiences for anyone we work with.
Apply for this position:
Please apply for the position here.
Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.
You can also reach out to Christian at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions regarding the position.