SingularityU Nordic is a sister organisation to Singularity University in Silicon Valley who inspires and trains organizations to leverage exponential technologies to solve the global grand challenges. We just had an incredible SingularityU Nordic Summit in Stockholm this October and we are incredibly busy. Therefore, we need a Program Coordinator to join our Programs and Learning department to help us run our world-class education and innovation programs!
The job is a full-time position. We are looking for the right person to join our team as of February 1st.
About the job:
As program coordinator, your tasks will include:
- working closely with the Programs & Learning team to coordinate and execute our education and innovation programs.
- planning, managing and executing. i.e. operationalizing the programs, booking and briefing our world-class speakers, coordinating with our professional events team, communicating with participants before, during and after, and ensuring a seamless execution and world-class experience.
- building and maintaining relationships with our alumni and faculty to ensure they continuously have a valuable experience.
- a planner and doer, excellent at structuring, executing and getting things done
- comfortable taking charge and being responsible for producing and running education programs
- the best at turning killer concepts into tight-knit, smooth operations that create the best possible experiences.
- proud of your experience design skills and unapologetic customer perspective.
- a person with near perfect proficiency in English (and preferably Danish), orally and written.
- ambitious, thrive off of being challenged and are extremely open to having a steep learning curve.
- a fast thinker and natural problem solver.
- a job where you will work with Scandinavia’s leading-edge companies at the highest level.
- the possibility of being a key part in building a world-class institution that has one of the strongest brands in the world on tech, education, innovation and impact.
- a work environment where the ambition truly is to make a positive impact in the world.
- a fast-paced, extremely ambitious and quality focused work environment where you will work hard, learn fast and have a lot of fun.
- an international environment full of leading corporates, coolest startups and world class experts - perfect for building an even stronger personal international network.
- the chance to be a part of a super diverse team representing 10 different nationalities and ages 16-60
- perks such as gourmet brain food lunch, awesome coffee, access to our fitness center, a café with rooftop terrace and access to cool events.
- that only your own ambitions stand in the way of your growth potential at SingularityU Nordic.
More about SingularityU Nordic
SingularityU Nordic is a proud partner to Singularity University (“SU”) in Silicon Valley - a global learning and innovation community using exponential technologies to tackle humanity’s biggest challenges and build an abundant future for all.
SingularityU Nordic is a B-corp
SingularityU Nordic is one of the few certified Benefit Corporations in the Nordics meaning we combine a for-profit business structure with social responsibility to best innovate and scale our impact. We make an effort to make sustainable choices, we thrive in diversity and we encourage a proactive approach to taking initiatives that improve the lives and experiences of our startups, partners, program participants, community and society as a whole.
We believe in fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment. Therefore we encourage anyone with a passion to create positive impact and see their qualifications, ambitions, and values reflected in the job descriptions to apply - regardless of e.g. religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age or disabilities.
As a member of our team, you will have access to mind expanding events, work with some of the best experts in the world and hang out with entrepreneurs on a quest to solve humanity’s biggest challenges. With your mindset and actions you will represent a value based and strong brand and be part of a small team with big ambitions. We support each other to grow and we proactively take action to always provide the best, transformational experiences for anyone we work with.
Apply for this position:
Please apply for the position here.
Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.
You can also reach out to Victoria at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions regarding the position.
Date of posting: 2018/12/10