Are you our next Impact Ambassador? If you're on a mission to impact a billion people through Singularity's Global Grand Challenges, apply for our scholarship!
Are you an impact leader/changemaker who works on a daily basis to solve one or more of the world's Global Grand Challenges/UN Sustainability Goals?
If you are interested in exploring the potential of using exponential technologies to save the world, but lack the financial means to attend the program, you may be the next SU Nordic Impact Ambassador!
SingularityU Nordic is excited to announce the sponsorship of two Impact Ambassador seats during our Executive Program! One physical seat in a Nordic country and one virtual seat where you’ll join via Beam. Beam is a smart tele-presence system that enables you to join activities remotely, move within the physical space and engage with participants and the program in real time.
*When applying, you have to specify which scholarship you are applying for.
Apply today and become our next Impact Ambassador
- Stay tuned!
We follow the official health and travel guidelines by the Danish government. As of now, all our upcoming programs scheduled in 2021 can be attended both virtually and in-person.
This is subject to change depending on the updates from the official health and travel authorities. Please contact us if you have questions on this matter.
"The Executive Program showed me that with great challenges come great solutions. We are not only trying to solve challenges with plastic and waste but also exploring all the potential that this challenge brings."
How it works
- We carefully review each application to identify candidates who will not only deeply benefit from attending the program, but who also bring valuable experience and perspective to share with their fellow, high-level classmates.
- If you are granted the seat, you must fully participate in all 3 days of the program. It is a fully immersive program from 8.30AM in the morning until approximately 8.00PM at night where there will not be time to work during the day. The program will be held in the Nordics (Central European Time), and you will be expected to participate in all activities.
- The sponsorship is personal and non-transferable. If you are granted the sponsorship, you cannot pass on your seat to another person.
- Applies to the physical seat: SingularityU Nordic fully sponsors the cost of the educational program. You have to ensure to be able to attend physically. No accomodation or transport is sponsored.
- Applies to the virtual seat: You have access to a device with a stable internet connection from which you can operate the Beam software.
Applications are assessed on a rolling basis. For questions or support please contact Anna Kaminsky. We look forward to hearing from you!