SingularityU Nordic Impact Ambassador Scholarship
SingularityU Nordic is excited to announce the sponsorship of one seat at the SingularityU Nordic Executive Program (EP) for an impact leader/changemaker who works on a daily basis to solve one or more of the world's Global Grand Challenges/UN Sustainability Goals.
If you are working with, or interested in exploring the potential of using exponential technologies to save the world, but lack the financial means to attend the program, you may be the next SU Nordic Impact Ambassador!
You will join the program by "Beaming" in. Beam is a smart tele-presence system that enables you to join activities remotely, move within the physical space and engage with participants and the program in real time.
The Executive Program is a 3-day, fully immersive program with SingularityU Nordic’s world-class faculty and international experts, which examines how key converging technologies will shape our future and what ethical leadership in a world of rapid change will look like.
Executive Program - December 2019
- December 2-4, 2019 (in Helsinki)
Executive Program - February 2020
- February 19-21, 2020 (in Copenhagen)
Executive Program - May 2020
- May 11-13, 2020 (location TBA)
Apply to be our next Impact Ambassador today!
Why you should apply
- Meet, network and have your mindset transformed with senior leaders from the largest companies across Europe.
- Go through a 3 day long, world-class education program with leading experts in domains such as AI, networks, computing, AR, VR, IoT, digital manufacturing, neuroscience as well as the future of learning, mobility, energy and leading-edge innovation.
- Engage with participants through a technological solution that enables you to "be there" and navigate around the event space.
- Learn how your company/organisation can use exponential tech to solve Global Grand Challenges.
- After the program you become a SingularityU Nordic as well as global Singularity University alumni and gain access to the worldwide alumni network.
- The program has a value of €5,900, which is fully sponsored by SingularityU Nordic.
Who is eligible?
- We welcome and encourage applications from all over the world from applicants of all backgrounds.
- You are working on a daily basis with - or are interested in exploring the potentials and applications of - using exponential tech to solve Global Grand Challenges/achieve UN Sustainability Goals.
- You and your organization lack the financial means to sponsor your participation in the program otherwise.
- You are an executive-level employee at your company or organisation.
- You work in a non-corporate entity (for example, in the public sector, an NGO, or a startup)
- You are affiliated with a company or organisation which can directly benefit from your participation in the program.
- You are able to read, speak and understand English at a professional level
- You have access to a device with a stable internet connection from which you can operate the Beam software.
"The Executive Program showed me that with great challenges come great solutions. We are not only trying to solve challenges with plastic and waste but also exploring all the potential that this challenge brings."
- Former SingularityU Nordic Executive Program scholarship attendee
What you need to know
- We carefully review each application to identify candidates who will not only deeply benefit from attending the program, but who also bring valuable experience and perspective to share with their fellow, high-level classmates.
- If you are granted the seat, you must fully participate in all 3 days of the program. It is a fully immersive program from 8.30AM in the morning until approximately 8.00PM at night where there will not be time to work during the day. The program will be held in Copenhagen (Central European Time), and you will be expected to participate in all activities in Copenhagen time.
- The sponsorship is personal and non-transferable. If you are granted the sponsorship, you cannot pass on your seat to another person.
- SingularityU Nordic fully sponsors the cost of the educational program.