Ready to make a positive impact?
We want you! SingularityU Nordic encompasses the best and brightest around exponential technologies and innovation in the Nordics. Check out the job listing below and let's get acquainted!
About the Job
SingularityU Nordic is a sister organisation to Singularity University in Silicon Valley who inspires and trains organizations to leverage exponential technologies to solve the global grand challenges. We are incredibly busy. Therefore, we need a Growth Hacker to join us! The job is a full-time position. We are looking for the right person to join our team as soon as possible. Applications will be reviewed from August onwards and the deadline for applications is August 15, 2019.
We are looking for a Growth Hacker to take our digital efforts and platforms to the next level. This is a great opportunity for a data driven, self-starting individual that thrives in an international setting. You are the best of both worlds: analytical and relational, strategic and hands-on, rational and emotional, and you understand both the corporate and startup scenes. You know your super powers and are not afraid to use them! The Growth Hacker must be both visionary and a hands-on executor, with the ability to bounce between strategy, analytics and communication.
As our Growth Hacker, your tasks will include:
- Take full ownership and development of our digital strategy and execution collaborating in sync with the rest of the organization.
- Day-to-day tactics and execution of marketing initiatives.
- Bring your expert knowledge on user acquisition channels, funnels and marketing stack into play.
- Identify and prioritize our digital channels including optimizing existing channels as well as exploring new ones.
- Own metrics in terms of marketing efforts and actual output.
- A self-starter that can work independently but still iterates and listens to your colleagues.
- A person with documented hands-on experience with paid advertising, specifically with Google Ads, Analytics, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Open-minded and comfortable juggling with different marketing platform and disciplines.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively: analyse, synthesize, recommend and take actions.
- Data driven, understands that numbers tell a story when working with conversion rate optimization principles and hacks to grow our business.
- Proud of your unapologetic customer perspective.
- A strong communicator with near perfect proficiency in English, orally and written.
- Hungry and eager to prove yourself in a top-notch, global organization.
- A job where you will work with Scandinavia’s leading-edge companies at the highest level.
- The possibility of being a key part in building a world-class institution that has one of the strongest brands in the world on tech, education, and innovation.
- A work environment where the ambition is to truly make a positive impact in the world.
- A fast-paced, extremely ambitious and quality focused work environment where you will be busy, learn a lot and have a lot of fun.
- An international environment full of leading corporates, the coolest startups, and world-class experts - perfect for building an even stronger personal international network.
- Perks such as brain food lunch, access to our fitness room, a café with rooftop terrace and invitations to cool events.
- The chance to be a part of a super diverse team representing +10 different nationalities and ages 16-60.
We are a small team, by design, fortunate to work and play from a hub full of amazing individuals. We are also proud and active contributors to the global SU community and have high ambitions to how Scandinavia will play a leading role in the world we want to create.
As a member of our core team, you will have access to mind expanding events, work with some of the best experts in the world and hang out with entrepreneurs on a quest to solve humanity’s biggest challenges. With your mindset and actions you will represent a value based and strong brand and be part of a small team with big ambitions. We support each other to grow and we proactively take action to always provide the best, transformational experiences for anyone we work with.
We take pride in always delivering extremely high quality within our own individual work, but also in the collective work of our organization - even when this means going beyond our own daily work and routines. We do what needs to be done and we find solutions. We work in a fast paced environment, but we take care of ourselves and each other. We eat healthy brain food lunch, use our fitness room and make sure to compensate long days with time to reboot, because we know that makes us perform the best.
We are a B Corp!
SingularityU Nordic is registered as a Benefit Corporation meaning we combine a for-profit business structure with social responsibility to best innovate and scale our impact. We make an effort to make sustainable choices, we thrive in diversity and we encourage a proactive approach to taking initiatives that improve the lives and experiences of our startups, partners, program participants, community and society as a whole.
We believe in fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment. Therefore we encourage anyone with a passion to create positive impact and see their qualifications, ambitions, and values reflected in the job descriptions to apply - regardless of religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, or disabilities.
Exponential technologies are building the future today.
Want more info?
Coming right up! Please provide your contact information and share your questions with us and we will get back to you as soon as possible. We can’t wait to hear from you!
SingularityU Nordic, straight to your inbox.
Sign up for our monthly newsletter for the latest news from the SingularityU Nordic world, including information on events, summits, programs, news from our startups, special offers, and more!