Jeremiah Owyang, Disruptive Tech and Corporate Innovation Analyst and Co-Founder at Kaleido Insights in conversation with Kris Østergaard on COVID-19’s impact on technology, trends and innovation.
Share this episode:
- 1:47 Important impacts out of COVID-19
- 4:22 Social media as a negative effect
- 7:11 Technology trends in the future
- 11:03 Data trends in WFH – what’s the point?
- 14:20 Sourcing for talent during COVID-19
- 17:27 Working remotely permanently
- 19:15 New ways of working during COVID-19
- 24:00 What’s a company going to look like after this?
Don’t miss out on new episodes
Subscribe to the Corporate Innovation Podcast newsletter and receive updates when a new episode is released every Monday.
You will also receive a weekly newsletter written by Kris Østergaard with reflections on the latest podcast, updates on other cutting edge corporate innovation related news and an introduction to the upcoming episode.
About The Corporate Innovation Podcast:
The Corporate Innovation Podcast, presented by Singularity University, goes beyond the “disrupt or die” headlines and explores how world leading innovators truly create transformation, growth and impact.
Join Kris Østergaard, Co-Founder of SingularityU Nordic and author of Transforming Legacy Organizations, in conversations on all things corporate innovation every Monday, here, or on your podcast platform of choice.
Connect with Kris on social media: