Robert C. Jacobson, author of Space is Open for Business, entrepreneur, advisor, past Principal at Space Angels and notable for his involvement in The Solar Library and The Lunar Library missions, in conversation with Kris Østergaard on how and why space is both an accelerant of innovation and a key player in solving the global grand challenges.
Share this episode:
- 2:02 Introduction to Robert’s journey into space
- 7:37 The history of space – then and now
- 15:29 What accelerated space development?
- 20:07 Space is segmented – how and what’s going on?
- 26:24 Timeline for harvesting energy from space
- 29:16 Current biggest business opportunities in space
- 37:09 Why would we want to innovate in space?
- 38:22 What is the next big thing
- 49:03 How will humankind evolve in space
- 54:35 Relationship between earth and space in the next 10 years
- 57:44 Which industries should look into space?
- 1:01:35 How to get in touch with Robert
Don’t miss out on new episodes
Subscribe to the Corporate Innovation Podcast newsletter and receive updates when a new episode is released every Monday.
You will also receive a weekly newsletter written by Kris Østergaard with reflections on the latest podcast, updates on other cutting edge corporate innovation related news and an introduction to the upcoming episode.
About The Corporate Innovation Podcast:
The Corporate Innovation Podcast, presented by Singularity University, goes beyond the “disrupt or die” headlines and explores how world leading innovators truly create transformation, growth and impact.
Join Kris Østergaard, Co-Founder of SingularityU Nordic and author of Transforming Legacy Organizations, in conversations on all things corporate innovation every Monday, here, or on your podcast platform of choice.
Connect with Kris on social media: