Michele Zanini, Co-Founder of MLAB and Co-Author of Humanocracy: Creating Organizations as Amazing as the People Inside Them, in conversation with Kris Østergaard how to create an organization that’s fit for the future and fit for human beings.
Share this episode:
- 1:40 Introduction to Michele’s journey
- 5:44 What is Humanocracy in headlines?
- 6:57 What are the problems in bureaucracy?
- 13:29 BMI aka the Bureaucracy Mass Index
- 21:04 Examples of companies with Humanocracy
- 31:34 How does a company change from the inside out?
- 44:35 Financial incentive as a powerful motivator?
- 50:05 How do you change a system you don’t own
- 63:04 Advice on moving your organization to Humanocracies
Don’t miss out on new episodes
Subscribe to the Corporate Innovation Podcast newsletter and receive updates when a new episode is released every Monday.
You will also receive a weekly newsletter written by Kris Østergaard with reflections on the latest podcast, updates on other cutting edge corporate innovation related news and an introduction to the upcoming episode.
About The Corporate Innovation Podcast:
The Corporate Innovation Podcast, presented by Singularity University, goes beyond the “disrupt or die” headlines and explores how world leading innovators truly create transformation, growth and impact.
Join Kris Østergaard, Co-Founder of SingularityU Nordic and author of Transforming Legacy Organizations, in conversations on all things corporate innovation every Monday, here, or on your podcast platform of choice.
Connect with Kris on social media: