Steve Brown, former Futurist and Chief Evangelist at Intel Corporation and author of the recent bestseller, The Innovation Ultimatum, in conversation with Kris Østergaard about digital transformation and the six core technologies that, according to Steve, will transform the next 10 years dramatically.
Share this episode:
- 1:07 Introduction to Steve’s journey
- 6:04 Is Moore’s Law dead?
- 7:52 Introduction to the innovation ultimatum
- 10:53 What technology excites Steve in the next 10 years?
- 17:25 What does a supercharged AI, blockchain, 5G, IoT powered company look like in 2030? How does it differ from 2020?
- 23:40 Hype over blockchain – should it still matter?
- 26:22 Deep diving into the future you want to build and future to avoid
- 31:15 How to not project linearly into the future
- 34:55 How to align purpose with technology strategy?
- 41:03 Experience with building a modern culture of innovation
- 49:17 Could AI be your next colleague or manager?
- 1:00:13 Will there be AI companies in the future?
- 1:02:38 Key takeaways from the episode
- 1:05:36 How to keep challenging your nonlinear brain?
Don’t miss out on new episodes
Subscribe to the Corporate Innovation Podcast newsletter and receive updates when a new episode is released every Monday.
You will also receive a weekly newsletter written by Kris Østergaard with reflections on the latest podcast, updates on other cutting edge corporate innovation related news and an introduction to the upcoming episode.
About The Corporate Innovation Podcast:
The Corporate Innovation Podcast, presented by Singularity University, goes beyond the “disrupt or die” headlines and explores how world leading innovators truly create transformation, growth and impact.
Join Kris Østergaard, Co-Founder of SingularityU Nordic and author of Transforming Legacy Organizations, in conversations on all things corporate innovation every Monday, here, or on your podcast platform of choice.
Connect with Kris on social media: